Sapphire 0.7.0 eXtreme Orange

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Love the theme, however I tried using my wifi connection at work and I kept getting errors. Reverting to my backup to see if it is something to do with the theme or my previous install.

EDIT: Restored my stock backup and wireless is fine. Going to attempt a reinstall of the theme.

Last edited:

BullDroid

Reaction score
Love the theme, however I tried using my wifi connection at work and I kept getting errors. Reverting to my backup to see if it is something to do with the theme or my previous install.

EDIT: Restored my stock backup and wireless is fine. Going to attempt a reinstall of the theme.

My wifi is working fine so I don't think it's the theme causing your woes. maybe re download and re-install it?

bhughesiii

Reaction score

My wifi is working fine so I don't think it's the theme causing your woes. maybe re download and re-install it?

That is what I am doing. Something must have gone wrong.

EDIT: Redownloaded and installed Working fine so far. I wonder if it is because I downloaded straight to my dropbox folder instead of to the desktop first. Hmmmmm

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
great theme.. love the orange.. now is there a battery status donate skin avail in ornage?

BullDroid

Reaction score
great theme.. love the orange.. now is there a battery status donate skin avail in ornage?

I couldnt find one :( I just use the standard black as it doesnt clash too much!

*edit* Noticed a small "glitch","bug" or w/e you want to call it. The search button on the you tube widget is unresponsive but works fine from within the app. Very Very minor overall I absolutely LOVE this theme man!!!

Last edited:

bodean

Reaction score
For those that want to know the orange color in spare parts to change the clock and all the text colors is #ffff8000!

haha didnt see your post Fred but thats it!

updated the clock color but it still appears to be black =(

bodean

Reaction score
OP
M

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated OP to include Launcher Pro and Orange Progress Bar.

I'll get a battery Status widget in there soon.

BullDroid

Reaction score

Any thoughts on if I can slap this theme over then new .8.4 or not?

*edit* Went ahead and flashed this theme over .8.4 and so far so good! havent noticed any issues yet... Just wanted to confirm it did work! :)

Last edited:

BullDroid

Reaction score

Any thoughts on if I can slap this theme over then new .8.4 or not?

*edit* Went ahead and flashed this theme over .8.4 and so far so good! havent noticed any issues yet... Just wanted to confirm it did work! :)

Ok sorry to double post and quote myself but this theme BREAKS ROOT on the new .8.4 I made a backup of my clean .8.4 install and everything has root access. Installed this theme and everything looked felt great until I needed root. Somehow it breaks root on the new build so I would hold off until Mmobley updates it!