Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Now You Can Stalk.....Track Him

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
santa_app.jpeg

Sleigh bells ring are you listening? Of course you are. Christmas Day is only 6 days away folks, and through the magic of Google's elvelopers they are making available to every home with an Android device a Santa Tracker Application. Yes it's true, now you can track Santa as he makes his way around the world delivering all those great presents. You'll be able to track his current location, next location, how many presents he's delivered so far, and much more all through the power of Google maps. If you are lucky enough you just may catch him as he's "riding" into your city. Before you get too excited, we have some good news and bad news. The good news is that the app is available for download in the Play Store today, but, and here comes the bad news; it won't be live until Santa jumps on his sleigh Christmas Eve. No use looking at a stationary dot at the south pole from now until then right?

Those of you who downloaded it we'd like for you to resurrect this news story and post his whereabouts as the night rolls on. Have fun and Happy Santa Stalk....Tracking!!

[Download Santa Tracker]

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I found him

[video=youtube;XtoDWP5fnlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtoDWP5fnlc[/video]

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
installed i am up late that night anyway .. i will try to make a few posts about it :)

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
hopefully Santa isn't using Apple's maps or there will be some disappointed children

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
So who's been naughty and who's been nice? :) $10 bet CK gets coal :p Then again I probably will too ... sigh

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
So who's been naughty and who's been nice? :) $10 bet CK gets coal :p Then again I probably will too ... sigh
LOL I was just responding before you edited this one. I was saying that I want a picture of your tree devoid of any gifts under it Christmas Day

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
LOL I was just responding before you edited this one. I was saying that I want a picture of your tree devoid of any gifts under it Christmas Day

Ok will send one, but must remind you, I never took it down from last year...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Just remote installed this on my son's D2 (my old phone). I had it last year as well. He loved it! Thanks for the reminder. :biggrin: