Samsung Note Pro 12.2 pros/ cons

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
Hi everyone,
I just purchased a Samsung Note Pro 12.2 WiFi off of Swappa.
Can anyone tell me what kind cons I may be looking forward to? I've never even used a Samsung before. Appears to have pretty good specs.
My laptop is a Lenovo touchscreen (company computer). I've been real happy with it. Actually getting the Note Pro for my wife, so she's not asking for my laptop as soon as I get home from work. Lol.
Anyways just looking for any feed back.
Thanks alot

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The only cons that come to my mind is that the resolution of the screen isn't high enough for me. I wish they would have bumped it up a bit. There also aren't any cases that I could find that had a locking tab to keep the tablet upright while picking it up. Whenever I go to set it down again I have to stick the back of the case into the tongue and groove again. I wish Zoogue would make one for it.

I've been using mine for work and a little bit of play and I will not settle for a small screen again. I hope they release an updated version soon.

It recently received the Lollipop update and it improved my battery life on it.

The tablet is beast.

OP
rkirk

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
Great, thanks for that. The guy I've purchased it from also included a logitec keyboard. I think it doubles as a case too. Probably a light one at that. I hear the keyboard works pretty good.
The screen size was one request my wife had. She's been used to using my laptop and want to go to a small screen sized tablet.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Great, thanks for that. The guy I've purchased it from also included a logitec keyboard. I think it doubles as a case too. Probably a light one at that. I hear the keyboard works pretty good.
The screen size was one request my wife had. She's been used to using my laptop and want to go to a small screen sized tablet.

Mine doubles as my wife's netflix/movie/tv streaming device once she realized how much larger the screen size is compared to her iPad.

I owned the 10.1 prior to this one and it had front facing speakers. With the 12.2 they moved the speakers to the side of the chasis and I was concerned that it would be a lesser experience. It has great sound though and I can't tell the difference between it and the 10.1.

If you do any sort of PDF mark ups or any kind of excel spreadsheet work like I do the included S-Pen is a huge bonus. It makes selecting cells and writing on PDFs far more intuitive than without one.