Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Gets Obliterated by a Desert Eagle Handgun

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The folks at Unbox Therapy have trained their camera lenses on a new path of quick destruction. Today they pit the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge up against a Desert Eagle Magnum. Needless to say, this matchup is rather one sided. The .50 cal round from the handgun tears through the smartphone like it was tissue paper.

Overall, the video is short and sweet, but that just makes it a quick and tasty morsel of technology destruction entertainment. Enjoy!

Don't forget to drop by our dedicated Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
W:eek:W

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
At that speed I expected a teeny tiny hole. NOT!
A teeny tiny hole from a .50 cal Deagle? This gives me an idea of what to do with my old phones. I have a .308 lapua I need to warm up.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
A teeny tiny hole from a .50 cal Deagle? This gives me an idea of what to do with my old phones. I have a .308 lapua I need to warm up.

.308 is an awesome caliber.
I have a Barrett 98B in .338 lapua mag. Gets a little pricey to shoot at about $5 a pop. Started reloading and dropped to to less than $2 a round. I think either caliber would do an adequate job on a phone.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Nice! I kinda wish they wouldn't have put the protector on the back so we could see more of the glass back shattering. That was awesome!

S5 tap'n