Samsung Galaxy S3 Coming Next Month?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
sammys3.jpg

On the heels of a European release next week of the Samsung Galaxy S3 rumor is circulating that the handset is going to hit the US next month (June.) TmoNew's David Beren just posted T-Mobile’s device roadmap for the next couple months and his sources say the device could launch as soon as June 20th. As with all release dates they are subject to change but here is a glimpse into T-Mo's rumored release schedule:
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Phoenix) – July 11th
  • T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Buddy) – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
  • Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th
The website has been pretty reliable in the past so hopefully we will hear something soon about a release. Still no word on a Verizon, AT&T or Sprint release but at least there is some news/rumor of a US release very soon.

Source: TmoNews

2ns

Reaction score
I saw an article today that said June 20 for Canada. It also claimed Canada was usually a few weeks behind U.S. I hope that is true.

Was it here or elsewhere I read that the Pebble Blue is being delayed?!

Last edited:

npro1464

Reaction score
I cant wait! Hope it drops before they ditch the unlimited data so i can use it for my last upgrade ever! :icon_ banana: DancingNexus dancedroid

HavoC

Reaction score
I cant wait! Hope it drops before they ditch the unlimited data so i can use it for my last upgrade ever! :icon_ banana: DancingNexus dancedroid

same exact thing im thinking lol. anyone know if this will have an unlocked/unlockable bootloader? ive read almost every article about it and havent seen the bootloader mentioned so im wondering/hoping that it will. If not, ill probably use my last upgrade (before unlimited data is taken away) to get a galaxy nexus. I never realized how.much of a pain it is to have a phone as locked down as the bionic is.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

albertico_face

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the US version of the SIII will have a dual-core or a quad-core processor?