Samsung Galaxy Note 7 No Longer Available For Purchase In The USA

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-note-7.jpg

Yesterday we learned of even more cases of exploding Note 7 devices that were deemed "safe". These reports led to Samsung shutting down further production of the devices as an investigation was launched to understand what is causing the new issue. With that being said today all major US carriers have officially discontinued the sales of Galaxy Note 7 devices. T-mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular, and Best Buy have all put a stop to Note 7 sales.

The phone is currently listed as "out of stock" across all of the companies websites. The phone is altogether missing in some places as well. If you have already bought one of these devices you will be able to return it in exchange for any other device. We don't know yet a final decision as to whether or not Samsung will resume production therefor possibly enabling carriers to resume the sale of this device. For now the future of the Note 7 is looking mighty bleak. I wonder if this inability to purchase a device will make the Note 7 more or less valuable on sites like swappa.

via AndroidCentral

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah. I went to vzw and bby and they have been removed from the shelves and displays.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Y'all can blame me and the black cloud that follows me. I got the phone day before launch and now they have issues. If I'd wouldn't have gotten the phone it would be just like all the other releases big news for a week then back to the news being of next device to come out.

Samsung Note 7.5

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Y'all can blame me and the black cloud that follows me. I got the phone day before launch and now they have issues. If I'd wouldn't have gotten the phone it would be just like all the other releases big news for a week then back to the news being of next device to come out.

Samsung Note 7.5
I blame you for lots of stuff, but mostly Sajo and CR, PC too... Bad influences every one ;)

Sent from my New Note 7

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I blame you for lots of stuff, but mostly Sajo and CR, PC too... Bad influences every one ;)

Sent from my New Note 7

I accept the blame and will try and do better in the future.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
But back on topic.... What color will the next battery icon be... Or will they change the clock or signal indicator?

Samsung Note 7.5

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But back on topic.... What color will the next battery icon be... Or will they change the clock or signal indicator?

Samsung Note 7.5
Something like this IMO
cade1ab69e8afb5066242e4c91d7cf7d.jpg

Sent from my New Note 7

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Not a lot out there that's got my attention, wife loves hers...
I am holding out for Sammy love on the Note though.

Sent from my New Note 7
I would if I had another phone to use...BUT I traded my S6 Edge+ for this time bomb..

From The Sexy Note 7♡

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I kept the S6, but the battery is garbage, we'll see, keep the faith DP ;)

Sent from my New Note 7
I'm really thinking if of all else fails a one year iPhone experiment won't kill me... I've never used one as my daily driver..

From The Sexy Note 7♡

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm really thinking if of all else fails a one year iPhone experiment won't kill me... I've never used one as my daily driver..

From The Sexy Note 7♡
Good point, I wish there was another here that made me interested, the S7 edge is the closest, but...

Sent from my New Note 7