Samsung Driver

Markmm24

Reaction score
Hey guys. Ive been trying to root to the EB01 with SC2.6 for the last 2 days. I finally realized that a link i recieved for the drivers was the 32 bit and not the 64. I already downloaded the 32 bit ones. So i have 2 questions:1)Could someone give me a link to the download for the driver they used for a 64 bit computer?2)would i have to delete the 32 bit version of the driver first?Thanks for all the help.

Jerome900

Reaction score
try looking the newbie guide to rooting. i seen some for vista 64 bit in fact that where i got mine for my fiances computer

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Ive been trying to root to the EB01 with SC2.6 for the last 2 days. I finally realized that a link i recieved for the drivers was the 32 bit and not the 64. I already downloaded the 32 bit ones. So i have 2 questions:1)Could someone give me a link to the download for the driver they used for a 64 bit computer?2)would i have to delete the 32 bit version of the driver first?Thanks for all the help.
search in the root threads for those 64bit drivers and yes you need to uninstall the 32bit drivers prior to installing the new ones....