Same Google Calendar on two Droids possible?

rickt1152

Reaction score
Is it possible to sync to the same Google Calendar on two Droids? I wanted to create a Google account and access it on two Droids. If this doesn't work, I thought I would try calendar sharing and see if that does the trick, but I basically would like to have both phones be able to sync, view, create and edit the entries.

Any ideas?

harrellj

Reaction score
I don't see why not. You'll probably have 2 separate Google accounts, so whichever you want to be sync'd between the 2 phones, go to calendar.google.com and after signing in with the appropriate account, go to settings > calendar settings. If you go to the calendars tab, then click on the main calendar in the list, the new window will give you an ical link (I'd suggest the private link for your purposes). Copy that ical link and subscribe to it in the calendar for that Droid.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sharing a Calender is the best option - my wife and I each have separate Google Accounts and Calenders but within her calender we made a shared calender that we both have permissions to access and make changes too