sadly, goodbye

ebean

Reaction score
with great respect for this cool new phone and all it's enthusiastic users, i have to leave this forum. i stayed up to midnight, ordered my phone, waited for the fedex guy, set it up, played and played with it. the full answer is that it's not the right phone for me. it's an amazing phone but not my phone.
i didn't love the hard corners of the heavy rectangle in my hand, nor the full glass plate against me when using it as a phone. i could have dealt with all of it but the keyboard didn't win out. i email a lot for work and it was fingernail-city on this keyboard...
i am now the owner of a charging bb tour -
new2u and jim mariner and cereal killer: wishing you the best...i know that this will be a successful phone.

bean

dpw2atox

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you didnt like the Droid but dont worry there will be several new Android phones coming out in the near future and maybe one of them will be right for you.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
dang ebean say it isnt so : )

It was great having you here. I wish it would have worked out for you.

The Tour will serve you well though.. Good luck ebean.....

Peace

coolkidd

Reaction score
Can I have your Droid? :D

Damn... you beat me with it!:icon_evil:

Sorry to hear that the Droid is not for you...

I, too, had a change of heart when I first got mine (yesterday)....

It took me the whole evening.... then suddenly, it all came together and loving the phone everyday that I added the Assurion warranty for my phone...

BB Tour is a nice device... it will serve you well and hope to see you back someday

sir

Reaction score
Sad to see you go, but happy that you were able to make a sound decision and find a device you feel is right for you!

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Good luck. I couldn't go back to BB if my life depended on it...

J

JohnDroid

ebean, sorry to see you leave. The keyboard definitely takes a bit of getting used too. The hardest thing for me is that the right hand has to stretch more then the left hand to hit the proper qwerty layout... that takes a bit of getting used too but once you do I find it's quick and proficient.

BigTex71

Reaction score
There is no one phone for everyone. I was sure there would be some who didn't like the Droid. I hope you eventually find what you want/need. I am glad I was able to find it in My Precious (Droid).

wsbsteven

Reaction score
Take care, the Droid isn't for everyone but it's for sure the right one for me. People had lots of good things to say about the Tour and I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck bro. I'm sure the Tour will serve you well. If you want to chat. Just stop by!