brobamigo

Reaction score

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good luck with the S4...why why a keyboard ? LOL I'm sure someone can chime in...S4 is sweet though I feel like you are taking away from a great design..good luck...

Caesars

Reaction score
Personal preference, I still think the 2nd best phone I ever had was my galaxy s1 epic on sprint.

GS4/iPhone5

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
You can plug a regular keyboard into your GS4 with that little "to go" cable.

OP
B

brobamigo

Reaction score
Yeah I ordered the megagear on amazon for 40...its got pretty solid reviews so we'll see...I just prefer a physical keyboard over touch

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Yeah I ordered the megagear on amazon for 40...its got pretty solid reviews so we'll see...I just prefer a physical keyboard over touch

Any update on this? Ive been reading reviews on amazon and the bad reviews are far outweighing the good ones. I am a keyboard junky myself and am quite sad that it seems no one is going to make a slide out keyboard again.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Can't believe people are holding on to the keyboard. You can talk to the phone, and dictate. Find the Google search bar widget and press the microphone. Or you can activate S-Voice (Samsung only), go to YouTube and learn how to use it. It allows you to talk with your phone through Bluetooth, and talk to phone to text, call, play music, even web searches and on and on....with the phone in the screen off mode (like the Google Now on current Motorola's). I am using SWYPE right now, and it's more efficient than typing on a keyboard. Why bulk it out with a keyboard. Use a standard Bluetooth keyboard to connect to phone if you need to type documents for a school paper or work document. Not for day to day use. But that's my preference! Lol

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Im guessing you don't have a job, or at least a job where you have to be professional. Chatting at my phone during a meeting or typing something confidential in an open area isn't exactly a good idea. Ive used touch screen keyboard plenty and I make tons of mistakes on them. I prefer tactile feedback. It looks like my best option will probably be a large screen phone, but I really don't want a phone much bigger than 4 to 4.5 inches.