Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
We haven't had one of these in a while. We have what is supposedly a leaked Verizon roadmap. This one showcases a number of different phones, some of which we haven't heard about before. Here's a breakdown for you guys:
- HTC Droid Incredible X - 5-inch display and a quad-code processor. Could be HTC's first "phablet," and Verizon's first one on the their Droid lineup. It is model number ADR6435LVW, and includes 4G LTE. Should launch in November.
- LG Spectrum II, (rebranded version of the LG Optimus LTE II) - 4.7-inch screen TrueHD, a dual-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz, 8-megapixel camera, NFC, 2,150mAh battery, & Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Should launch in early October.
- Samsung Stratosphere 2, large Super AMOLED Plus display, 8-megapixel camera, and a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, slide-out QWERTY keyboard. Should launch later this month.
- The Motorola DROID RAZR HD will launch in the middle of Q4.
- The Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD will likely launch in November.
- Three Windows Phone - Samsung ATIV S, the Nokia Lumia 920, and the HTC Windows Phone 8X - Might launch in November
- BlackBerry 10 full touchscreen handset - May launch in Q1 of 2013