RubiX Boot Logo

robbiem

Reaction score
So I decided to make a different boot logo the my other custom one. this one is basic yet nice enough for atleast me to look at it.. :p

246c4

Download Here

salem667

Reaction score
So I decided to make a different boot logo the my other custom one. this one is basic yet nice enough for atleast me to look at it.. :p

246c4

Download Here

Good Job... It looks SWEET!!! Im bout to download it now.... Rubix to the fullest... Its cool with the txt... I would, bout i agree... I didnt create it, so ill lay back also...

K

kbatrph

After you download it and put it on your sdcard, what do you do with it next?

K

kbatrph

yeah, since it's not in
"zip" format, i couldn't find it there either

OP
robbiem

robbiem

Reaction score
oops sorry forgot to mention, that you have to have an app called boot logo changer

OP
robbiem

robbiem

Reaction score
ok ok.. hope this helps. the oder is a tid bit out of place. BUT i still think it makes sense.

howtobootlogofbb4d.png

K

kbatrph

if you have a file manager, go into it, then look for a white folder that says rubix...press on it, edit, then copy......find the boot logo changer, click on it, press and hold the file that says "custom boot logos", edit, then paste.....it should be there when running the program.....works great, plus the "online logos", you can add sports teams, and other logos.....i like it

salem667

Reaction score
Got it... Looks good and works great... Thank you... Im contimplating the rest of your set up... It does look real good and does personalize my phone even more... I had to change rubix.txt to rubix.bin... I didnt think bout that first

Droid X