rooted OTA 2.3.3 4.5.605

clueless77

Reaction score
I recently purchased Droid Pro and updated to gb and was running the 902 cm7 build but was upset with lack of ROMs for the pro.
So having aid that, i bought a used DX thinking more mod availability, but of course as luck would have it, it had OTA gb update and 4.5.605 OTA, so you know what this means. I find myself with a lack of ROMs, as far as i can tell anyway

Please are there any ROMs or anything i can do

thanks a bunch

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sorry to say that you are correct in your thinking. The .605 OTA just happened, I want to say this past week, so as far as I know there are no if any ROMs compatible yet . I read in at least one thread that people were having trouble flashing a .602 ROM on it so I would assume it would hold true for the rest. The only option you have right now is to hold out for a bit or revert back to .602 and have quite a few different ones to try.

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
Sorry to say that you are correct in your thinking. The .605 OTA just happened, I want to say this past week, so as far as I know there are no if any ROMs compatible yet . I read in at least one thread that people were having trouble flashing a .602 ROM on it so I would assume it would hold true for the rest. The only option you have right now is to hold out for a bit or revert back to .602 and have quite a few different ones to try.
update i just flashed cm4dx-gb nightly build from last night and seems to be working good, from what i read thee only difference from .602 to .605 is a keyboard fix, thus giving me hope for a liberty flash

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Ok good to know. Prior builds of that were where I read on RW that people had issues. Was it the 9-25 build you mean? Because I do not see a 9-24 one.

Either way I kind of assumed it should work since it does not sport a different kernel then .602 as far as I know. It may also have been user error on their part who knows for sure.

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
Yes it was in fact the 9-25 build, on a side note it would not install via rom toolbox or rom manager, i actually had to retrieve the .zip from folder on sd and instal manually

i hope more builds show up as i know focus is on bionic at the moment

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
They will for sure. And if that one works then I would cancel out my earlier statement based on what I had read and say others might. I kind of feel like doing some investigation. Did you get the .605 OTA while on .602 or .340? I want to see how these other ROMs do on it.

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
lol you dont even wanna know, i had to full sbf last night to .602 and as soon as i reactivated it updated to .605, i had so much drama yesterday and last night having to activate my x and pro back and forth full sbf on both and got them both back to where i had them when i started

Now my x is running smooth on cm7 so for the moment i am happy

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sounds like you were busy. I am going to SBF tomorrow and see if I can get the OTA up and running.

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
please let me know how it goes because .8 and i assume .9 liberty look good

also DO NOT try to flash one called ZapXginger its basically stock with all the bloat and every time i tried to install an app it crashed into boot animation thus the root of all my problems last night

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
update for anyone reading this thread, any ROM that says .596 or higher will run on .605 or at least ones i have run