Root help, quick question.

muad

Reaction score
Which method would you guys recommend. I've done a LOT of reading, and was planning on using the directions in this post here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...royo-step-step-installation-2.html#post528613

However, a friend did his phone using this program (AGreen BHM's Droid RootKit), and said it worked great. Does anyone else have experience with this Droid Rootkit app?

I have no problem doing it following the steps in the post from dmartins, however simpler is always better as I'm a noob with this (but am a very competent computer and gadget person).

Any input is appreciated!!!

-Will

sremex

Reaction score
It depends on how comfortable you are with rooting your phone. If you feel like you can do it yourself, then I would follow the step by step instructions. This way you know if it is right or not. If you don't know what you are doing and want to put faith in someone else's hands then use the other one.

OP
M

muad

Reaction score
That's a good point.

Has anyone else used this Rootkit app? I'm looking to start here in a few, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to uses the step-by-step instructions.

Hiroshika

Reaction score
The step by step wont take too long anyway. just do that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Black_diamond

Reaction score
Yeah i wouldnt use that kit..the step by step is the easiest way..Download everything that you need, driver, RSDlite and your SPF sprecpvery file..Then flash you Rom..Takes about 10 minutes!!

justadrvr

Reaction score
dancedroidI have a few ?s if you all dont mind ok,, i have rooted my droid and everything works except wifi i have went and got the fix and put on my sd card but dont know how to install Help please and also would like to change the rom ? i think thats what itis called where you can change the colors and font features and such and how do you install kernals any help ?dancedroid