Roms

spdivr1122

Reaction score
i know its most definitely too early to be thinking of this, but is anyone working on ROMS for the droid 2? i recently rooted and also put the bootstrap recovery on with the app that was available for download. i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything
dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i know its most definitely too early to be thinking of this, but is anyone working on ROMS for the droid 2? i recently rooted and also put the bootstrap recovery on with the app that was available for download. i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything
dancedroid

Not any out yet but, give it time and I'm certain you'll see something shortly..

cambo562

Reaction score
I'm on the same boat as you... just waiting for some roms to hit! If I find anything out I will keep everyone posted on here.

kevcube

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's too early, the Droid X rom shouldn't be too much different than a Droid 2 rom that I'm SURE will be coming soon. I just can't wait for the bloatware and Blur to be thinned out.

SDI

Reaction score
Me too I would pay for some Roms. I have to admit i was a little intimidated at the ADB root method but it was easy!

Reaction score
roms take time, the devs spend alot of time on them and though im sure they would appreciate $$ for their hard work it really wont make a rom come more quickly

chrisbooth12

Reaction score
So no ROMs for a while then huh? Damn that sucks that stupid update stopped my screen from autorotating and I want to fix that.. I wondered why none of my ROMs were loader I was using a wrong one lol