[ROM UPDATE]v5, v5.0.1 to 5.0.2

ksmckay

Reaction score
Couple issues so far but otherwise it seems pretty decent.

2. Bluetooth Audio - Cant get it to work. Never had a problem before. Can use bluetooth for voice/calls but not music.

My Bluetooth audio is working just fine -- I'm listening to it right now. I have a bluetooth headset with A2DP and it works great.

Hrmmm. Not sure what the problem is then. Is there a bluetooth audio setting somewhere? I know its not my headphones as I loaded up my old rom and it worked no problem. Reflashed PE5 and it still doesnt work.

Ok, simple solution. Didnt know that if you longpress the device you can set some options for the device in the bluetooth menu. Once you do that you can change whether or not to play audio over calls and/or media. Default was media off which I dont think was the case in previous ROMS. Either way no problem.

Any idea on the .wma files?

tareq

Reaction score
gld are you getting any redraw on sweeterhome?

Very infrequently, and only when coming out of a really high-resource app, and then it's about 2 seconds or so.

Same here. I haven't lock it in memory yet coz its not annoying (yet)
Oh and do u get the menu to select the default home app after every reboot or random sometimes?

what theme are you using? you can check out mine: InsaneDroid

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
gld are you getting any redraw on sweeterhome?

Very infrequently, and only when coming out of a really high-resource app, and then it's about 2 seconds or so.

Oh and do u get the menu to select the default home app after every reboot or random sometimes?

No, I've never had the select default home menu appear after the first time I chose it. I'm using my own theme, which is the beauty of SH2!

DG33

Reaction score
I did a clean install, from scratch, as outlined (again).....still no lock screen, and lose the ability to receive calls. It's really wierd, I wish I could make it work, I love your ROMs. This is the third try, same thing over and over. Initial install went fine, until I went to change lockscreen, and phone app. Ever since then, fresh installs start with the same problems.....Any ideas???

Did the Rom donwload in its entirety? It should be around 81mb. Also in addition to wiping data and cache. Did you format boot and system? Clear dalvick cash?
Yes, I did it all. When it first happened, I was in contact with actngrezy, he wasn't sure what happened either. I thought the updates would have fixed the problem, but no dice. I also installed a theme, EpicBlue Redux, and still no change. I'm bummed, PE has always been my favorite ROM!!!!

mikemullin6

Reaction score
lockscreen time display problem

I've been running PE 5 and 5.01 without any problems, redraws, etc. but, after I flashed 5.02, the time display on my lockscreen is slightly messed up. I have time set for 24 hour mode and it displays the time correctly but ADDS the PM indicator, e.g., 3:05 pm displays as " 1505 PM". This didnt' happen with 500 or 5.01 so it's something subtle with 5.02.

Nothing else was changed; just flashed over 5.01 setup. Anybody see anything similar; any thoughts?

thanks

tareq

Reaction score

No, I've never had the select default home menu appear after the first time I chose it. I'm using my own theme, which is the beauty of SH2!

have you upload your theme? ad have you see mine?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry DG33 idk what is going on. I would say re-download it again and start from scratch, or go back to PE 4.2 and see if there are problems. It sound's like the framework got messed up maybe.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
What is a redraw? Everyone keeps mentioning it...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It's when you go to your main home screen and you have to wait for your widgets and icons to reappear (redraw). It usually happens after being in a memory intensive app, like a web browser.

badtoy1986

Reaction score
When i force date in the status bar it does not show any notifications.... which is ok on the home screen but kind of annoying on the lock screen... i don't know if i missed any calls or texts.

gunit34328

Reaction score

doctordoctor

Reaction score
So what is the solution to the 3g call bug! my phone has is BAD. too the point I may return to Liquid...ouch or maybe the smarter move would be back to Froyo by Pe. ANy ideas would be awesome! I installed it following all directions to a T so don't ask if i cleaned and wiped properly. it aint the first rodeo

DG33

Reaction score
Sorry DG33 idk what is going on. I would say re-download it again and start from scratch, or go back to PE 4.2 and see if there are problems. It sound's like the framework got messed up maybe.
Thanks Stelv for the efforts.....I'll be damned if I'm not going to get PEGB!!!!! I'll eventually figure it out....Thanks again!!!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Np. I hope thing eventually work out for you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what is the solution to the 3g call bug! my phone has is BAD. too the point I may return to Liquid...ouch or maybe the smarter move would be back to Froyo by Pe. ANy ideas would be awesome! I installed it following all directions to a T so don't ask if i cleaned and wiped properly. it aint the first rodeo

Toggle on and off airplane mode and 3g will return. You can add a widget in notification bar.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk