[ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V1.1 Android 2.1 ESE81

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
Have a quick question (I hope). I was running BB0.5 and started getting issues (weather app would disappear each time I rebooted or used usb - launcher would take forever to show) so I just backed up, wiped and installed bb0.6.1. It has booted the first time and seems to not be rebooting like it had to for v5. Should I still wait?

lee__D

Reaction score
Have a quick question (I hope). I was running BB0.5 and started getting issues (weather app would disappear each time I rebooted or used usb - launcher would take forever to show) so I just backed up, wiped and installed bb0.6.1. It has booted the first time and seems to not be rebooting like it had to for v5. Should I still wait?

v.6 and v.6.1 do not reboot like v.5 did.

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
Thanks-all seems to be working except for some reason my titanium backup of messages is back to August!

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

It sounds like your launcher and weather app were installed on sdcard.

---------------------
fivefour on xda
@f1vefour on twitter

abwatson

Reaction score
yeah… till a year later and i screw something up again… still got that file, the link has expired??

abwatson

Reaction score
Could anyone post a link where i can download a Nandroid backup? Thank you!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is in your phone already. You just need to boot into the recovery. I think on your phone it is power and x but I am not certain. Just download ROM Manager and do a back up through there.

abwatson

Reaction score
haha oh trust me, i know what im doing. My phone crashed (bad software) and i cant get past the 'M' -Motorola Droid- in the boot up screen. I cleared my cache and went to load my backup, and turns out it went corrupt and it wont do squat. Now i need a new one that isnt corrupt.

abwatson

Reaction score
i was low on space and erased them after i updated or installed them.
hey, thanks for your advice but i got it working again- i found my problem!