[ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.5 Android 2.2 FRG22D

bionic4.0

Reaction score
Tried that kinda. I started reading peoples sigs in this post, found all links to curvy were down(?). So I down loaded slayer 1100 it installed great. So far so good ill what battery can do today. I profiles all set back up.

On a side note. I read setcpu was not need. But since I paid for it I want to use it will it conflict.

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
When I was running BB.5 I used SetCpu with no issue. As far as I know, BB is configured to run the stock kernel, but when you flash a downloaded one, it shouldn't conflict and SetCpu should be fine. If you have any issues after flashing a kernel, it may not be a good one for your device.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Use setcpu to create profiles to conserve battery life and prevent overheating with a 1100 kernel.

bionic4.0

Reaction score
thanks that's good to know. also what temp do you have the alarm set to and what do you have setcpu throttle the max down to in this condition.

TIA\
Nate

PDCO-TST

Reaction score
help with BB

I followed your guide on rooting my droid and it worked great.
I am now interested in installing bugless beast do you have a step by step on that? I was also interested in stopping the pushed update notifications.

PDCO-TST

Reaction score
Is there a step by step on installing BB? I am stone ignorant but was able tofollow directions and get my droid rooted.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
The instructions are in the first post of this thread.

After installing BBv5, follow the link below to download the StopOTA.zip file to stop the notifications. Instructions for the update can be found there.

anewday

Reaction score
The instructions are in the first post of this thread.

After installing BBv5, follow the link below to download the StopOTA.zip file to stop the notifications. Instructions for the update can be found there.
There are no clear instructions on how to install on the first post. :|

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Just finished installing and setting everything to my preferences, so far so good. Thanks alot Pete!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Oops just noticed I posted in the wrong spot, just noticed this is for BB5 not BB6.1. But nonetheless the less Petra work is awesome.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
from the OP...

Installation Notes:
-Wiping data & cache is MANDATORY
-After initial install, DO NOT touch your phone until it reboots itself
-Remove any apps from the sdcard that you do not want to have restored

If you have installed a ROM before, you know what to do. If not, you need to be rooted, and from there you can use ROM Manager to install, or boot into recovery to install the file as an update.zip.