[ROM] [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed)

Reaction score
The switchmms in side of BB Tools in script helper will running this keep me from getting double notifications in the notification bar and If handcent is already installed do I still need the apk on the root of the sd card to run this script?
to stop getting double notifications simply go into the stock messaging application, go into the settings and make sure the "notifications" check box is unchecked.

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
The switchmms in side of BB Tools in script helper will running this keep me from getting double notifications in the notification bar and If handcent is already installed do I still need the apk on the root of the sd card to run this script?
to stop getting double notifications simply go into the stock messaging application, go into the settings and make sure the "notifications" check box is unchecked.

Thanks don't know why i didn't think of that been driving me crazy.

Reaction score

Thanks don't know why i didn't think of that been driving me crazy.
Anytime :)

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
now i am sitting here going thru my paid apps and havent tried yet because have had no luck with it since froyo

is metamorph working for this make or is it best left uninstalled

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I posted on this thread 100 post ago, just thought I would update again, BB FRF84b is truly a bugless beast!

Johnly you're great, every 4-8 hours you post to brag how awesome or fast this ROM is....know what?

I couldn't agree more!! Keep it up.

erikskiguy

Reaction score
Index of /pete

check this link it might be in the apps folder

Bump. :bump:

Delete the bootanimation.zip in data/local, that will get you back to stock bootanimation

Thanks, tallica! You got me on the right path for getting rid of the slower boot animation (though, I found it in /system/media, not /data/local).

I boot up faster now ...

Lastly, does anyone have a link/file to the 2.0 clock APK? I'm trying to go back to the "temperature always displayed" functionality.

Thanks,

AzJazz

djrakun

Reaction score
anyone else having trouble with mp4 video?

I had a couple files that played fine with .3 BB, but no longer work in .4

I actually have a problem with all video playback, using either 'movies' or 'video player'. I get audio fine but video is either only a few random frames or nothing at all. i've taken a new video with the camera and that doesn't play back either.

poker_vol

Reaction score
Anyone with Bluetooth issues after install??

Hello, all. Long-time admirer of all of the developers' work, first time poster. I performed the install and have had no issues whatsoever, but when I got in my car this morning, now the phone-to-car bluetooth will not pair. Anyone else having this issue. I will have to go back to my previous build if I cannot get this worked out. Thanks to anyone who can help.

edthesped

Reaction score
This was the first non-stock OS I have ever installed on my Droid. All was well with the exception of navigation. I would get constant "no data connection" errors while trying to use navigation, I finally had to use printed directions to get to my kids swim meet last night. During the meet I reverted to the stock FRF84B build and navigation immediately worked and has been working since. Accessing the market also seems to be much faster now too.

I really wanted to use BB but I rely on navigation far too often to accept spotty navigation. Now I just need to silence the camera on the stock FRF84B.

bronx finest

Reaction score

jsternbe

Reaction score
This was the first non-stock OS I have ever installed on my Droid. All was well with the exception of navigation. I would get constant "no data connection" errors while trying to use navigation, I finally had to use printed directions to get to my kids swim meet last night. During the meet I reverted to the stock FRF84B build and navigation immediately worked and has been working since. Accessing the market also seems to be much faster now too.

I really wanted to use BB but I rely on navigation far too often to accept spotty navigation. Now I just need to silence the camera on the stock FRF84B.

I think that Google Maps has been giving everyone problems for the past few days, not just people who are using this particular ROM. Here is what Google says about it.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=30570b05203a1b42&hl=en

Last edited:

edthesped

Reaction score

I think that Google Maps has been giving everyone problems for the past few days, not just people who are using this particular ROM. Here is what Google says about it.

Seeing Error Message: "Data Connection Lost, Retrying"? - Google Mobile Help

Damn!!!! It looks like I'll be flashing again....

Thanks BTW

jimbo42o

Reaction score
any ideas why i cant change my wallpaper...yes i know how to...i've tried and nothing happens...well for static wallpapers anyway i can change to live ones if i want

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Once again Pete, thanks...This update took me two days to get installed with my own SmokedFrame and BlueEdgeWork Transparent Theme. I ran into BootLoop after BootLoop. I had to do HexWork and Retheme almost everything .png by .png. I guess because of the difference in builds, hardly nothing was compatable. With all the trouble I had, not once did I come in here and bash Pete or anyone else that helps make this community what it is. It is really difficult and frustrating while looking for valid information and finding so many Junk and Trash Comments

Up and running BB0.4 Smooth as Always with TP76 SmokedFrame/BlueEdgeWork/Transparent Theme.....[Shorer Name Comming Soon]

Edit; thanks to the Mods for keeping Order amongst the Chaos