[ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.3 Android 2.2

justicw

Reaction score
I just restored my aps using titanium backup and they did install but they are not listed (none of the apps I restored) In the market under my download list. What did I do wrong?

tony1208

Reaction score
well dam been running this since 5am this morning non stop and its freaking great..threw in fabs x theme and i feel like i have a new phone haha

zm@n

Reaction score
Has anyone had luck with any other kernels on this Tom without having issues?

jabster

Reaction score
Yeah, Titanium Backup is a very well spent $4. If you know of a better backup app for android, you're a liar.

Batches to...

Backup all user apps
Backup all system data
Backup all user apps + system data
Forced redo of your backup (I manually backup what I want, and run this one periodically)
Redo your old (<3 days) backups
Redo backups for newer app versions
Backup all new apps & newer versions

Restore missing apps with data
Restore missing apps + all system data (useful after installing a new ROM)
Restore newer versions of user apps
Restore all apps with data
Delete Backups for uninstalled apps
Delete all backups

Agreed that Titanium is well worth the money for app restoration.

But....is there an app out there that will restore all my widgets after a wipe and new ROM install? I always get a little black box saying problem loading.

-john

maronn

Reaction score
Is there anyway to uninstall Chrome to phone and spare parts so I can try to reinstall them? I really need both of these apps to work. Everything else about BB V.3 is perfect. Well there is the fact that the temp monitor app still isn't showing CPU temps..

I'm pretty sure there is a script included to remove both of these. Try using them to remove/re-install it. Not sure if it'll help or not though -- not having any issues with either, myself.

I got the Chrome to phone under control now but after removing and reinstalling Pete's spare parts app it still force closes on me.

Try bb's fixperm

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Smokes70

Reaction score
Installed it over the previous BB 2.2. Seems to be working great! However, I still have a carryover issue that my apps (like Twitter) don't retain my login after a reboot. Anyone run into that? I've set a password, and enabled Secure Authentication in the security setting, but it resets after a reboot.

MeanderingCode

Reaction score
Still can't install apps

I don't know what the problem is with my Droid and _all_ of the Froyo ROMs, but i still can't install anything on it.

Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 1.2.5 was the only ROM i could install stuff on...then it stopped for a day and started again yesterday. I've tried all three setInstallLocation values.

What gives?

neubanks89

Reaction score
Is there a universal stock theme that can be put over all these custom roms? I've been wanting to try bb or any deodexed rom for a long time but I really like the stock android look (why I got a droid). I usually just end up settling for motos leaks.

maronn

Reaction score
Is there a universal stock theme that can be put over all these custom roms? I've been wanting to try bb or any deodexed rom for a long time but I really like the stock android look (why I got a droid). I usually just end up settling for motos leaks.

BB is stock themed

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

thomascj

Reaction score

The only major difference I've noticed in Pete's stock theme is the transparent background to the notification bar pull down. I like it better stock, too -- but I can deal with it this way.

He also included a dressed up battery indicator. It looks just like stock except it shows the battery life % inside the battery. I laugh all the time about how much I like this tiny customization, and how upset I'd probably be if it disappeared.

neubanks89

Reaction score
This sounds a little picky but how do I get the launcher background to come back without having to use launcherpro? I kind of don't like the battery percent either unless it shows smaller increments than default.

gixxerboy

Reaction score
Im loving how stable this is but one major problem every time I open the browser and go surfing it is fine but mobile sites popup. To change that I type about:debug and then go to uastring and pick desktop. Now the problem is as soon as I pick something and hit back it force closes and nothin changes how can I fix this???