[ROM STABLE] Android 2.2 FRF84B (Clean, Untouched, Virgin)

eddieonofre

Reaction score
drawback I can not find any to be honest, the final release wont have any that this rom already has. (i heard that the final release is going to be the build frf84b, the same one that bb v0.4 is build from)
and if is a different build it will immediately be rooted and ported to a rom.
The only downside of rooting is that you can no longer enjoy the emotion, drama and suspense of waiting for a new release to hit your droid (usually they come "as soon as possible" but we know that soon for motorola means from 3 to 5 months) of waiting for a release ..... but I guess I can live with that

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
drawback I can not find any to be honest, the final release wont have any that this rom already has. (i heard that the final release is going to be the build frf84b, the same one that bb v0.4 is build from)
and if is a different build it will immediately be rooted and ported to a rom.
The only downside of rooting is that you can no longer enjoy the emotion, drama and suspense of waiting for a new release to hit your droid (usually they come "as soon as possible" but we know that soon for motorola means from 3 to 5 months) of waiting for a release ..... but I guess I can live with that
I hear you with the whole suspense and drama thing. lmao.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
For people asking what version to install, read OP and you will find the answer. Do you guys just scan through original post and not understand what you read?
It's because he doesn't get in depth about the differences, only to download the dedex...whatever u call it if you're questioning what it is cuz it's hard to explain..people just want a more in-depth insight on it.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
wait whats the difference between that extra boot file and the one that already comes with it?? can I just swap the files out with my phone connected and then I get a new boot loading image or something??

quit_killin_me

Reaction score
Ok, I've read that some of you are running different kernels. I have flashed three different 1000mhz kernels (p3, Chevy, and jdlfg), and in SetCPU it will only go up to 528mhz! I have uninstalled SetCPU and reinstalled, trashed the widget and reloaded, and it still won't go above 528mhz. Gets 850ish on Quadrant, which is double+ stock 2.1 but I need speed! Any ideas why? Thanks

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Damn after heavy use I only got 15 percent battery left after 3 hours?? What the hell..this never gies well for me. Idk how people get a days worth

eddieonofre

Reaction score
Damn after heavy use I only got 15 percent battery left after 3 hours?? What the hell..this never gies well for me. Idk how people get a days worth
dude there if u ara having some heave use of course ur battery will die so quick.
Remember that the screen uses a lot of battery, so if u have the screen on for three hours straight ur battery wil die period.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
dude there if u ara having some heave use of course ur battery will die so quick.
Remember that the screen uses a lot of battery, so if u have the screen on for three hours straight ur battery wil die period.

Actually I meant to post this in the bugless beast section. And it wasn't really three hours straight I mean I would put it down every now and then. I'm running bugless beast 0.4 with the black glass theme and the 1.2chevu uvl kernel or something like that.

eddieonofre

Reaction score

Actually I meant to post this in the bugless beast section. And it wasn't really three hours straight I mean I would put it down every now and then. I'm running bugless beast 0.4 with the black glass theme and the 1.2chevu uvl kernel or something like that.
yeah I suffer the same, but u got I have BB0.4 too.
But remember that higher over clocking means more battery drain.
I am testing how to get better battery life ans still get good performance in my droid at the moment.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score

yeah I suffer the same, but u got I have BB0.4 too.
But remember that higher over clocking means more battery drain.
I am testing how to get better battery life ans still get good performance in my droid at the moment.

Yea, I know. I usually switch between 800-125 and 600-12t I using a 1 ghz p3 now cuz I can't make up my mind here. But I'm also wondering if the theme, black glass might actually be using more battery as well. Cuz my display under the battery infoo reads 50 % and that hasn't happened much before I rooted, and I not using the phone any more heavily then I was before. But my performance is still pretty good. I've had a few reboots every now and then when first starting up my phone but the actual overall performance seems pretty good.

braydra

Reaction score
Flash?

How do I get my browser to run flash...the app is missing from the marketplace.

Any fixes?

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
How do I get my browser to run flash...the app is missing from the marketplace.

Any fixes?

You gotta download the app separately. Try searching for flash 10 beta 3.apk. make sure u have the option for unknown sources checked in your phone's options. We can't get adobe flash from the market at the time so we need to download it from the internet.

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
In v4 I had battery issues but I went to phone then battery usage and clicked on cell standbay and it had the 50 percent time without a signal so this was causing the cell standby radio to kill my battery really fast.to fix it I turned phone into airplane mode plug it into charger for one min then unplugged and turned airplane mode off amd the 50 percent time without signal goes away and I noticed my battery last twice as long after this. Just somethkng to check if your battery is dying fast. This happened with me on earleir froyo roms. Just a suggestion since i saw a post about battery dying fast