[ROM STABLE] Android 2.2 FRF84B (Clean, Untouched, Virgin)

peteralfonso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I present to you a completely untouched Android 2.2 FRF84B ROM. The ONLY changes that have been made are the replacement of some build keys in the build.prop to protect the source and the fact that I have rooted it for you. This also INCLUDES the official 600mhz boot.img for FRF84B that has not been leaked yet, so now you have it! I will also provide a fully deodexed version as well.

Download Links:
Odexed ROM
Deodexed ROM

For those of you wanting to try out the new kernel on Bugless Beast (or other ROMs :icon_evil:) without losing any features I will provide you with that as well.

Download Link:
Boot.img

F.A.Q.

Q) Where did you get these files?
A) That is none of your business, just enjoy them.

Q) Is this the same as the MyDroidWorld Exclusive?
A) Did you not read the first paragraph of the OP? This is UNTOUCHED and INCLUDES the boot.img, so it is totally different.

Q) How is this "UNTOUCHED"?
A) I used unyaffs to extract the sbf....Google it.

Q) What does "deodexed" mean and which one should I download?
A) This takes some time to explain...If you are asking this question you should download the "deodexed" version.

Q) How can I donate to Pete?
A) I'm so glad you asked, here's the link:

Last edited:

droiddadi

Reaction score
Damn just upgraded V0.4 nowu release this. why untouched froyo release?

longjas

Reaction score
just a new question here. but why would someone want a virgin froyo when then can have one of bugless beast versions? Would this be for someone who wants froyo but doesnt want to wait for ota?

kepley

Reaction score
Pete!! thank you 7-fold. Now get some sleep buddy! God knows you've earned enough sleep to be Rip Van Winkle.

OP
P

peteralfonso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

gszeman

Reaction score
Q) Where did you get these files?
A) That is none of your business, just enjoy them.

Q) Is this the same as the MyDroidWorld Exclusive?
A) Did you not read the first paragraph of the OP? This is UNTOUCHED and INCLUDES the boot.img, so it is totally different.

Q) How is this "UNTOUCHED"?
A) I used unyaffs to extract the sbf....Google it.

Q) How can I donate to Pete?
A) I'm so glad you asked, here's the link:

Nice work Pete! and lol...I guarantee that one of these questions will be asked within the first three pages :p

M Moogle

Reaction score

No, that is based off the MyDroidWorld Leak and included the 800Mhz dev kernel from an earlier frfXX.

The kernel in my untouched file boots at 600mhz (stock) and is not from the MyDroidWorld Leak.

Thanks. I was wondering why the kernel was from May in that release. I noticed that the build number in that version is higher, but the build date is earlier. Weird. In any case, I think I'm going to swap over to this. Thanks again!

imati0n

Reaction score
Pete, will you start basing your BB Roms off this build now as opposed to FRF57?

scratch this post.

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Yay for the Droid. Trying this out now. This is the 6th rom I've tried in the last 72hrs and it never gets tiring. Thanks Pete