[ROM Release] PROJECT ELITE!!

junior619

Reaction score
video camera is fixed in update :)
along with wired tether f.c issues and some other small stuff

Is this update already out? Did I miss something??

No it's not out yet...There will be a ProjElite v2 soon..............Then all issues and such will be fixed....be ready lol....................dancedroid

Cant wait rom is the best i've used and belive me i've tried them all :icon_eek:

Cassdroid

Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with this rom???

My battery lasted almost all day and I haven't had any force closes and it seems to be going really... umm like fast like when i press something it go es there and opens it fast??? Has anyone else had theses issues???? What is going on!
Also there seems to be some temp issues because I haven't seen it go over 100 F !!

Lol ok sorry I will quit being a smarta@@.. In all fairness I have not had time to do my lil tweaks and try and break anything yet but as of now its very amazing.
Fast , stable, runnin cool, Not a fc anything. Only things I have noticed at all are lil and may be gone when i finish playin with it but will post in bug section if not. PROPS! I think it will be a keeper..I would for sure use this on days when I have to have my phone work, it seems solid ..

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up....Keep an eye out for some Project Elite awesomeness here soon....Stay tuned........dancedroid

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Still running v1. Phone dialer error and shutting down at the end of all calls. Any suggestions? Thanks. Waiting to go to v2 when there are some more themes. :)

xlinth

Reaction score
Still running v1. Phone dialer error and shutting down at the end of all calls. Any suggestions? Thanks. Waiting to go to v2 when there are some more themes. :)
are you using set cpu? if you are uninstall it and let actngreezys script do it instead. if that doesnt work try the 800mhz slayher kernel.

OP
A

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score

What theme are you on cause I think the executive theme did that and I know bowers and carlz were talking about that and I thinktheres a fix for it in that thread......I had same problem when I put cytown phone app in by accident so I took it out that's why it didn't come with rom....you could try to pulling the phone.apk out of pev1 stock rom and place it into the theme ur running then reinstall the theme. Should fix ur issue