[ROM RELEASE] Pl3x Rom v3.0.0 (Froyo) New Base! Fast! Stable! LOTS OF THEMES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
billygalbreath

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
The smilies are in fact the green ones. Here is a screenshot of them on Pl3x 3.0.0 with the Stock theme from original post. It is possible the smilies are themed differently in the different themes, I haven't checked though.

snap20100729_211708.png

OP
billygalbreath

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
Ok then, its definitely in the theme. You can either 1) like it or 2) delete the file from /system/app/ then install from market or 3) try a different theme

;)

OP
billygalbreath

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
BTW, I've ported over another theme. YeLLoWMiX. It's located on RM and in the original post.

OP
billygalbreath

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
Ok. Looks like it's time for "Deleting System Files on the Moto Droid 101" again...

1) Open Terminal Emulator. If you dont have it, download it from the Market. Its free.
2) Type this command (if done correctly your little $ symbol will turn into a # symbol):
su
3) After getting the # symbol, type this command:
sysrw
4) After that, type this command:
rm /system/app/Talk.apk
5) After that type this command:
sysro
6) You have now successfully deleted a system app.

Now you can close the Terminal Emulator and continue with installing GTalk from the Market as normal.

Gibby

Reaction score
Going back to my original CM rom. Thanks for your help.
So I want to make this clear. You're going to another ROM because the emoticons in a Theme (mind you which is not part of Pl3x) are purple instead of green?

Last edited:
OP
billygalbreath

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that the emoticons of a theme are enough to drive you away from the most stable Rom on the Moto Droid. :( Oh well. I guess no matter what I do I just can't please everyone.

droidman101

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that the emoticons of a theme are enough to drive you away from the most stable Rom on the Moto Droid. :( Oh well. I guess no matter what I do I just can't please everyone.

including me. :) STOP PORTING THEMES AND GIVE US 3.1.0 ALREADY!!!!!

joesaksx

Reaction score
hmmmmmm......that was a weird conversation. Some ppl will never EVER be satisfied. But ppl want what theywant i guess. lol

OP
billygalbreath

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
I added a Themed Launcher Pro link to the original post under the Add-Ons section. I hope ya'll enjoy!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.