[ROM Release] Insanely Clean v1.3 NEW Features-BUILT FROM SOURCE-MARKET FIXED-Insane!

Mayhem55

Reaction score
need help on how to run scripts and what other themes are there that we can use with insanely clean v1.3

tameone

Reaction score
need help on how to run scripts and what other themes are there that we can use with insanely clean v1.3

to run scripts:

1. Download "Android Terminal Emulator" by Jack Palevich from the market (free)

2. Open Terminal Emulator, slide open keyboard, type "su" then hit enter. this gives you super user permissions. A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to give terminal emulator super user permissions, select "always" and ok.

3. type in script name then hit enter. so for example, if you want to block ads, type "blockads" then hit enter.. script will do the rest

CyD

Reaction score

to run scripts:

1. Download "Android Terminal Emulator" by Jack Palevich from the market (free)

2. Open Terminal Emulator, slide open keyboard, type "su" then hit enter. this gives you super user permissions. A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to give terminal emulator super user permissions, select "always" and ok.

3. type in script name then hit enter. so for example, if you want to block ads, type "blockads" then hit enter.. script will do the rest
Hey wow! Thanks a lot!

Paladin

Reaction score
After test driving practically all of the other ROMS, I decided to give this one a go. I must say it is running the smoothest of all I have tried to date. Running Chevys UL1.1 with it. Also using the 928black theme which makes it a looker, too. After 3 days, no FCs, great responsiveness, a very smooth ride! Good job devs!

Only issue I have had is with WeatherBug. I see others have mentioned this. Anyone find a fix yet? I use it often and it is sorely missed.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
developer,

i have been jumping around trying different roms for fun. my sig. show what i am running now. all day yesterday i was running a rom that was chewing up battery and running so hot it was concerning. i have been running your v1.3 and wow, cool fast and simple. great job ill be sticking with this one. yes wetherbug not running but in the world of rom swapping give a little to get alot!

cheers!
~g

pushkin

Reaction score
cardiotrainer or runkeeper force close..

is there anything that I can do to make the cardiotrainer or runkeeper work? i love the rom but the fc of those two applications is a pain.

CyD

Reaction score
So, the market issues are not fixed. I rebooted my phone after installing and all I see now in my "My Downloads" section is Google Maps.

markwebb

Reaction score
Can't wait for your next update.

Are you building to FRG01B, the official release?

mik3_cl

Reaction score
I love this ROM! I get the best battery life on insanely clean...do you plan on doing anything with the FRG22 update?

CyD

Reaction score
Alright, so i wanted to see what everyone was screaming about over CyanogenMod, so I tried it lout last night. Testing it on linpack at 1100 mhz got me an average of 8~9 while this ROM got me 11~12 on average, so I guess I'm sticking with this one. :]

Any plans to work on a FRG22 build? From what I have heard, lag and memory issues have been greatly improved in that build, so I look forward to seeing what you cook up with it.

Last edited:

DroidDoc

Reaction score
Just wondering if others having issues with ShopSavvy app. I get FC every time I run, tried to uninstall and re-installed, same problem . . .