rom manager premium help

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i bought and installed rom manager premium and i am going to chevyno1s overclocking and have tried varius voltage and speeds and every time i go to reboot it goes to the m logo and then to the phone exclamation point and the triangle..what is the problem? thanks for any help on this issue

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
do you have clockwork flashed? its the first option in rom manager

sounds like ur getting into stock recovery

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
well i flashed it when i backed my phone up earlier..do i need to do it again before i perform something else?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well what u described was stock recovery. try flashing it a few times so it can take

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
First - did you use easy root? Just curious because this seems to be the common denominator with this issue.

You are in the stock recovery so be sure you flashed clockwork. If you did, you may need to search around the rescue squad forum to see about getting SPR flashed on your phone. Look for Tallica - he's got great links in his sig.

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i tried installed the froyo 4.7 i think it is by chevyno1 and it was udating and doing what it was supposed to do and now it is going to the droid screen like it is booting up and then it is showing some kind of blue graphics with a bunch of lines moving around..it looks cool but this is all it keeps going for like 5 minutes now...what is this anyone know?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Here I am, LOL, Yes if you were on 2.2 OTA before you started you need to use link 3 in my sig to root or you will keep losing your custom recovery. After you are done you can reinstall Rom Manager and reflash Clockwork.

Edit: 1st boot on any new Rom will be 5-10 min.