rom manager ; clockworkmod recovery problem

M1DN1GHT

Reaction score
I am rooted but I used the rsd sprecovery flash method to do so meaning sprecovery is my defualt recovery tool. That being said I bought rom manager so now but I can't use it bc it wants clockworkmod recovery to install roms but when I try to flash it says error occured plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is a known issue. If you persist in trying to get Clockwork to flash, eventually it will.

soccer568

Reaction score
ya im having the same problem any other colution then just repeating it until it works?

OP
M1DN1GHT

M1DN1GHT

Reaction score
still not doin nothin

Been this way an hour

marty4short

Reaction score
If you have apps to sd try moving it to internal don't know if that is a issue for you but knowing what rom your on might help. If you can't get it to work try uninstalling it then reinstall

OP
M1DN1GHT

M1DN1GHT

Reaction score
using rsd lite plus drivers couldn't i manually flash clockwork mod recovery...? anyone have the recovery image.... it would be highly appreciated

OP
M1DN1GHT

M1DN1GHT

Reaction score
btw running bugless beast v1.0

OP
M1DN1GHT

M1DN1GHT

Reaction score
right thing wrong idea cant be in a zipped folder rsd will not read it and if it doestheres nothing in it someone help please what do i do

mjdurango

Reaction score
Also if you are having this problem then you are in the mojarity not the minarity. I have tried all kinds of things. The fellow that said if you persist you will get it to work. I usually do that first and if that doesn't work than try running the fix permissions. If that doesn't work than I uninstall rom manager " both reatail and free version" and the clockwork launcher and then reinstall. That will work. Just a pain.

aDroidman

Reaction score
You should be able to go into recovery mode and install the ZIP file....at least of nandroid then clockwork