winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

welterbf123

Reaction score
I'm running 1-11-11 build and installed the new market 2.2 but keep on getting fc when trying to DL stuff. anyone else having this issue and if so is there a fix for it?
I've been installing the new market found on Cyanogen's site since this ROM first came out and I haven't had any trouble with it.
really?....interesting...what's the link to where you got the DL from?
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cyanogenmod/107489-new-market-v2-2-7-cm.html

welterbf123

Reaction score
has any1 here tried to backup their rom with clockwork> every time i try it gets stuck on backing up sdext partition, even tho i have a blank sd ext part... i have to do a battery pull, and dont know if the backup is gonna functionhaha
Clockwork backup works fine for me.

OP
jeffv2

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It does for me. It deletes any odex files so if you have those you might want to update the script before you install. It has the 3g fix that I posted yesterday morning and camera fix in the same zip.

cyanogenmod is already deodexed

OP
jeffv2

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
OP
jeffv2

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Eschy

Reaction score

lssanjose

Reaction score
Good to go with CM's first build. I've yet to test the camcorder's results. Yes, the image froze, but the counter kept going, so who knows what I'll find once I install a video player - unless someone plays spoiler in this department. Camera indeed works, and took shots, already.

Eschy

Reaction score
Good to go with CM's first build. I've yet to test the camcorder's results. Yes, the image froze, but the counter kept going, so who knows what I'll find once I install a video player - unless someone plays spoiler in this department. Camera indeed works, and took shots, already.

Im downloading it now. 49minutes to go :icon_evil: pretty popular i guess.

welterbf123

Reaction score
Last edited:

lssanjose

Reaction score

Im downloading it now. 49minutes to go :icon_evil: pretty popular i guess.

It took longer than expected, also. But I'm liking it so far. Just reinstalling my apps, right now. The new Market is indeed nice to look at. Also, the battery usage meter in the settings section, under About Phone, is good too.

johnlgalt

Reaction score

Dammit lol. I was about to report the exact same thing.

johnlgalt

Reaction score
hmmm, installing all my apps, and it started giving me insufficient storage space - but I have 209 free. I wonder if it means insuff /system storage space?