Ringtones.

Prettyinpink

Reaction score
I have ringtones from my Droid 1 which I like to transfer onto my Droid 3. When I connected it onto my computer, I saw no "Ringtones" or "Media" folder when opening up the file....which is what I usually saw when I had the Droid 1 and connected it with my computer. So, what should I do? I'm currently installing 'MotoHelper'...so that may be the answer to my question...but, what should I do? Thanks!

neilrl79

Reaction score
I created a directory on my internal storage called media, i use astro file manager for this, then created 2 more directories in media, notifications and ringtones then i transferred my ringtones and notifications into those files from my pc and everything works great. Hope this helps.

The_Rick_14

Reaction score
I created a directory on my internal storage called media, i use astro file manager for this, then created 2 more directories in media, notifications and ringtones then i transferred my ringtones and notifications into those files from my pc and everything works great. Hope this helps.

Mine is similar. I used Ringdroid to create my ringtones and it created the following folder structure:

../media/audio/notifications
../media/audio/ringtones