Ringtone problem

kbillings911

Reaction score
I'm using the ringtone app and for the most part love it but have found a couple problems. I have found that if I create my own ringtone using it then most of the time when it is played it is scratchy and sounds horrible. Also, I use Fildo to download songs which is automatically added to the ringtone app so that I create a ringtone. This usually works pretty well except that with these ringtones I can only make it either my default tone or assign it to a contact but I'm unable to set it for notifications. Help!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

styleznma

Reaction score
Zedge is a great app on market

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When you go to save a ringtone in the app there's a drop down menu under save as where you can chose notification
4869a2fb-eef3-6689.jpg
4869a2fb-ef04-ec33.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
K

kbillings911

Reaction score
I don't see where I can upload songs already on my phone. I also don't get the option to save after creating one like your pictures show. Mine shows where I can download from their server and then set it to notifications, that's it

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You might want to try ringdroid its basically the same app but I have fewer problems with it. As for not seeing your songs they may not be in the right format especially if you pulled them from your computer.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
K

kbillings911

Reaction score
I have been using an app called Fildo to download the sounds onto my phone.

Dedonut

Reaction score
I downloaded mine from the Market directly to my phone. It was sent as a text and I can play it but it won't save. It just keeps saying try saving it again. Any suggestions? I don't want to have to keep buying it over. Actually what is says is: "The attachment failed to save. Please re-try saving it again."

Last edited: