Ringtone help

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Downloaded the app for that stupid Gieco ringtone (Ring-a-ding-ding-ding-dong!)... I love it :) But the app says there is some kind of one touch ringtone installer etc... but you can't do it. It installs as an app, and you can play the song.. but it doesn't show up in ringtones or music.. How do I get this as my ringtone? I actually got it for free on the Geico.com website as well, and got that one to work as a ringtone as it downloads as an MP3... But the app version is longer....

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
try phonezoo.com i know that ring is there

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I will check out phonezoo.com... I'd bet its the 9 second short clip of it too though instead of the full thing. I emailed the application developer... he said there should be a button when you open the app to set as ringtone, which there isn't. I'm thinking it may be a compatability issue with Froyo... Don't want to refund the app, I'm hoping the devs. can figure it out.... Any other ideas?

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
^^ Noted that in my 1st post... I got the one off of Geico.. it is only a short clip they put on a loop. The whole version is longer (and funnier :) ). I was able to get it off of phonezoo successfully.... Thanks Circsmonky!