Ringdroid is all of a sudden having problem with making rintones?

Olivia

Reaction score
I love Ringdroid, and I've not had any problems with it until now. When I make my ringtone and save it, the ringtone is all choppy sounding. It skips terribly and it has never done that before. I've tried several different songs with different lengths, and I have tried saving it for alarms, mms, etc. and they all sound the same - all broken up and choppy.

Is anyone else having problems with Ringdroid? What could be wrong with it?

OP
Olivia

Olivia

Reaction score
Anyone? Please help I really did want to keep using it.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been having this problem since day 1 with my phone (12/30). I've contacted the developers and even sent them the samples. Haven't heard anything back... I hope this is a software issue and not a hardware issue, would be nice to know one way or the other before my 30 days are up....

52brandon

Reaction score
I just used ringdroid on my droid yesterday and it came out fine. For what that's worth...

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just used ringdroid on my droid yesterday and it came out fine. For what that's worth...

Yeah, I'm wondering if it's not some weird hardware glitch... It was one of the first programs I installed and I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and it has never worked for me (saved files are always distorted and even cause the media player to crash).