rezound mobile network wont go on

dezynt

Reaction score
my rezound will not let me turn the mobile network on. i have reset it about three time but i still can not receive or send texts and calls.i can use wifi but that other than that the phone is not working. does any one have any solutuions?/

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
This might be a stupid question but do you have airplane mode on? You can still use wifi with airplane mode on. I do it all the time at work. Also how exactly did you reset it? Factory reset? Battery pull? Reboot?

mike7728

Reaction score
my rezound will not let me turn the mobile network on. i have reset it about three time but i still can not receive or send texts and calls.i can use wifi but that other than that the phone is not working. does any one have any solutuions?/

all u need is a new sim card,take it in to verizon tomarrow,i had the same thing happen to me,easy fix

OP
D

dezynt

Reaction score
airplane mode is not on.
and i used factory reset. it worked for a few minutes and then the mobile network went off again.After like 15 hours it started working ..so i gues im safe...for now

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
Take their advice but be prepared for Verizon to treat you like you are a dumba**. I went in for the same reason knowing it was bad sim and overheard the guy dealing with me tell the others that "you can't fix stupid". This coming from the guy who was trying to get signal with battery cover off. Mine was fixed but I had to go in twice and deal with ignorant a holes so just be prepared

Sent from Rezound

hollyamy

Reaction score
airplane mode is not on.
and i used factory reset. it worked for a few minutes and then the mobile network went off again.After like 15 hours it started working ..so i gues im safe...for now

Hey,

I just bought my rezound a few days ago and I took the sim card out and wiped off the gold part on my shirt after trying everything else that didn't work, then I put it back in and the internet connection has been flawless ever since. Before I did this there was no connection. My guess is that the sales person got a finger print on the gold portion of the card and it wasn't being read properly against the hardwate in the phn. Good luck!