Revolution glass digitizer replacement?

RDODoc

Reaction score
Hi all....

Im new to this Forum, and have got to ask if Anyone has had the experience of having the glass replaced on their VS910?

Yes, mine is cracked - ordered a new one off the net, have removed the phillips screws on the back, but am not certain where to push, shove, pry, hammer, cut or pull to get the front disconnected from the rest of the unit.

Any help would be appreciated!!

bpoppa

Reaction score
Same issue...did you ever find instructions or did you end up just winging it?

Hi all....

Im new to this Forum, and have got to ask if Anyone has had the experience of having the glass replaced on their VS910?

Yes, mine is cracked - ordered a new one off the net, have removed the phillips screws on the back, but am not certain where to push, shove, pry, hammer, cut or pull to get the front disconnected from the rest of the unit.

Any help would be appreciated!!

OP
R

RDODoc

Reaction score
Rev glass Digitizer

Afraid it sits still broken. I started disassembly but chickened out after removing the back screws and it wouldnt pop open.

I found a shop locally that will do the job for $35 if i supply the part. I bought a digitizer off eBay for $40. I havent brought it in for repair yet.

I also gave up on Verizon. Im at war with them over a billing issue. I cancelled my accounts and switched to AT+T and bought the Samsung Infuse. I love it better than the Rev and battery life is awrsome!!

I will post if i ever figure out the Rev issue.