Restoring HomeRun Battle 3D after ROM switch

ldimick

Reaction score
what about for non rooted people like me. i need to do a wipe but dont want to loose my stuff. (remember im non rooted)

Your achievements are stored on their servers. Your gear is stored locally. So unless you have a way to backup and restore the JESUS.DAT file you will lose it all.

ldimick

Reaction score
So what's the deal here, I have switched roms and used Titanium to back-up my programs and my stuff hasn't been deleted?

Your account is tied to your phone (on the Com2Us servers), not to your number. So there is no way for you to keep your account as you move from device to device.

solorca

Reaction score
I don't know if this is common, or if it was just a bug for me, but after loading a rom and losing all of my stuff, I won back all of my achievements over the first few games. I didn't get all of my game balls that I won for homeruns, but I did get a ton of bonus gameballs for reaching new levels.

It only took me about a day to get back all of the equipment that I lost.

Big Lou

Reaction score
Hmm... whenever I copy the jesus.dat file onto the freshly installed ROM, it crashes my Homerun Battle...

Anyone know what's causing this?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm... whenever I copy the jesus.dat file onto the freshly installed ROM, it crashes my Homerun Battle...

Anyone know what's causing this?

try loading it up once fresh, before moving back your backed-up jesus.dat. then close HB3D and adb push jesus.dat to the appropriate folder

opuntia

Reaction score
Is there a way to backup the jesus.dat file if you're not rooted?

thumper300zx

Reaction score
If you did a nandroid backup including all system, data, etc -- will it have a copy of the jesus.dat file at the time of backup?