[Request] Nextang theme

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
Many of us using BB and other roms are really excited about using your Nextang theme that is built in to your rom. So, I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to port this theme to work with other roms, not just Jrummy?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is something you would probably want to post in the BB or Themes section.

OP
jlaidlaw

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
This is something you would probably want to post in the BB or Themes section.

It is already posted in BB section :wink:. But, seeing as I don't know where manup resides and the only link I have to nextang is from Jrummy's rom I wanted to post here and ask for his help. Topic in BB -> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/56508-nextang.html

edit: If this should be in the themes forum go ahead and move it. Just wanted to try and get Jrummy's help specifically.

Last edited:

Wolfeman

Reaction score
I'd love to see NexTang ported to BB too. Its a great theme.

QuimbyDogg

Reaction score
I would also love to use this theme on BB. It looks amazing.

shocka2430

Reaction score
I think jrummy gas a fix for that. I flashed it this mourning and installed the bboylwp from the scripts and it worked just fine. Did you try that?

shocka2430

Reaction score
no its not a fix like that he just told how to make it stop fcing. Let me go look for you its in the section where he listed the rom.

Split630

Reaction score
I would love to see NexTang ported over to BB. I tried a few of JRummys Roms and they just didn't seem to run as nice as BB does on my phone.

shocka2430

Reaction score
here is what he said: While I'm o the subject you might get an initial fc w/ the lwp All you need to do is go to settings, select your choices, set wallpaper. Should stop the fc's.

Wolfeman

Reaction score
here is what he said: While I'm o the subject you might get an initial fc w/ the lwp All you need to do is go to settings, select your choices, set wallpaper. Should stop the fc's.
I will try that but even still I've been with Pete for a long time and I'd like to see this theme on BB. Thanks for the help.