[REQUEST] Focused 2.0 Vanilla

CHP

Reaction score
Okay, so, the only reason I keep switching back to Fission is because there is no vanilla theme for this rom, Rubix 2.0.1 focused. Would anyone be so kind as to make one for me?

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
TECHNICALLY, the GB theme is "vanilla" since its the upgraded version of android, and is considered stock :)

Enough of me being a dbag.. I'll see what I can do when I get some free time.

trook

Reaction score
ya, I know gb is stock but I dont like a whole lot of change and I guess I got used to vanilla. Speaking of change, anyone know why arbys got rid of onion petals?

jonwgee

Reaction score
ya, I know gb is stock but I dont like a whole lot of change and I guess I got used to vanilla. Speaking of change, anyone know why arbys got rid of onion petals?
Have you tried the new Steakhouse Onion Rings? They're thickariffic....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
C

CHP

Reaction score
TECHNICALLY, the GB theme is "vanilla" since its the upgraded version of android, and is considered stock :)

Enough of me being a dbag.. I'll see what I can do when I get some free time.

Haha, well you know what we meant. Stock android froyo look. Better? :tongue: :D

trook

Reaction score
If any of you guys have a gummyjar 2.5 vanilla theme please let me know, drod269 has said that gjar 2.5 themes will work on rubix 2.0.1. I looked for 1 but all of the links have been pulled or are invalid.

trook

Reaction score
Thanks draya1986, you always come through for us and we appreciate it.
Drod2169, you support us more than enough, I've never had a question or a pm go unanswered.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bmerrill63

Reaction score
Loaded this theme last night and worked great. That is until this morning when I flashed the data removal zip and now the time in notification bar is white text. Anyone else have this issue?

sent from my drodspeed DX
For more goodies check out BBH-Plus.net

trook

Reaction score
Loaded this theme last night and worked great. That is until this morning when I flashed the data removal zip and now the time in notification bar is white text. Anyone else have this issue?

sent from my drodspeed DX
For more goodies check out BBH-Plus.net

Hey, I have a question, why did you remove the data throttle? I'm not clear on whether it removes throttling or allows them to throttle you.... I've read mixed posts on it being good and bad or maybe I'm making this up in my head but I still would like to know.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App