[Request] CRT screen off animation for Liberty

Cwagmire

Reaction score
I found this link on youtube. If this is what you're talking about, I would love having it as well!

[video=youtube;-Lv1p4TvRw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lv1p4TvRw4"]CRT Animation[/video]

Last edited:
OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well if you have a D2 with root you can flash the zip I posted in that thread I just linked.

sportsterBK8

Reaction score
This can't be done on liberty. Or any froyo roms. This is strictly a gingerbread feature.

Reaction score
Would it ever be possible to port or create the feature for liberty? God I want this lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
No....it is a 2.3.3 thing. Something in the Framework and other files it references wont allow for a 2.2.1 to run this. That is my understanding. I too asked this question before making the move to GB. Have to say.....I really liked Liberty....but I love GB.

RUKKUS

Reaction score
I don't mean to get off topic, but I'm curious as to why the GB rom doesnt even have this stock; I can understand liberty doesnt because its froyo based.

kevcube

Reaction score
Probably because this isn't the final version....this was a leak.

First of all, it wouldn't have shocked me at all had Moto removed it, however Google themselves removed it from the Gingerbread source, from what I heard. The fact that it was a leak doesn't change the fact that its still a Gingerbread rom, and shouldn't change the fact that it is CRT capable.