[Req] Recovery Nandroid of. 340

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had a nandroid recovery they could post of a rooted and deodexed .340? System only would be fine. Or one that someone made before they restored any data. A guy made one for us for 2.2 OTA when it came out and I used it on occasionally. I made a nandroid of. 340 but its only rooted. And because I used bootstrap to make.it and a backup of Tranquility back to back, I don't know which one.is which.due.to.it all being numbers and not named as it would have been if I used ROM Manager. Just a request, please don't flame. Thanks guys.

jonwgee

Reaction score
those numbers are date and time stamps . if you know which one you did first , it will have the earlier time in the file name

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
J

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
I had one that was like 01.12.02 (the end)... and the other was 04.52.10(the end)... the first parts are the day I know... so I changed the filename for the first one to CleanRootOTA and the second one to Tranq3.6.... still asking if someone has the files though... deodexed OTA Rooted would be nice...

jonwgee

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone bothers to manually deodex the stock rom, seems like they just install a deodexed ROM I suppose you could restore your OTA backup and deodex that

bcals0087

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone bothers to manually deodex the stock rom, seems like they just install a deodexed ROM I suppose you could restore your OTA backup and deodex that

That's true, because I'm not even sure if you there is an updated version of the software to deodex the files. But even if there was, most of the roms out now format the system automatically and the files included with the rom have been deodexed. It's very convenient.

Nonetheless, restore both backups, if the first one isn't it, restore the other one, no harm can be done, and your lucky there's only two in your list. I made like 6 before I started realizing...oh sh**, what was that one again? So I restored every single one just to find out haha. A pain in the a$$ but it worked.

OP
J

jonathanmsims

Reaction score
Well I had about 10 nandroids made, but they were named and all were 2.3.15... so I'm down to only 2 nandroids now.