Replacement X Arrived

thelion

Reaction score
I had to replace my X due to the keys at the bottom not responding properly. Called in on Tuesday, phone arrived this a.m. Just the shell. I keep my battery, card etc and send the shell back.

Rock on!

phillyphill39

Reaction score
they didnt send you a whole new phone? i doubt its a refurb since the phone just came out. but i would have thought they would have just sent you another whole phone.

when i called to get my replacement i got another new droid x. like the whole 9.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Replacements are rarely a whole unit... It's a refurb or one set aside for replacements, and should work fine.

OP
thelion

thelion

Reaction score
they didnt send you a whole new phone? i doubt its a refurb since the phone just came out. but i would have thought they would have just sent you another whole phone.

when i called to get my replacement i got another new droid x. like the whole 9.

When I called to ask what was going on, the sup I spoke to explained that if I took a whole new phone it would come from a different warehouse and they were not shipping for about a week. This method allowed me to get the phone in two days. I'm good with that. And she was right, it came from TX as opposed to CA where my phones normally come from.

Replacements are rarely a whole unit... It's a refurb or one set aside for replacements, and should work fine.

Yup. Not a refurb. I confirmed with VZW just because I was curious. Works like a charm and the buttons are firm like they should be!

phillyphill39

Reaction score
well thats cool as long as it works. mine wasnt an urgent issue and it seems like its more of a software thing. i tried to cancel the order but they wanted to me take it. so now i have this other new droid x sitting here.

kkwan77

Reaction score
I had to replace my X due to the keys at the bottom not responding properly. Called in on Tuesday, phone arrived this a.m. Just the shell. I keep my battery, card etc and send the shell back.

Rock on!

Similiar issue with me, had it replaced for the crackling / buzing earphone piece problem. Got the certified-like new replacement today and it's fixed!