Replacement for Screebl

herbmmm

Reaction score
Is there any other app that will do what Screebl does on our Incredible???? I've heard it seems to actually use up more battery on the Incredible!

blu1080

Reaction score
i dont know if there is a replacement app but i did notice that 2 days in a row screebl took up 70-80% of my battery in the battery use section of about phone in settings.

jtydroid

Reaction score
I believe what I read is that the problem is that your battery use app is recognizing Screeble as Display.

The battery usage it shows as screeble is actually the battery used by your display.

Or so I've read, anyway.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Screebl Devs are great at pushing updates. I'd bet in less than 2 weeks, they'll have good support for the Incredible.

OP
herbmmm

herbmmm

Reaction score
It keeps your Incredible screen from timing out and going blank while you are reading something! Great idea!!!

jasonb

Reaction score
oh, i use Keep Screen for that. works perfectly so far.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well, that's only half of what Screebl does. As noted above it keeps the screen displayed when it's being held but automatically turns it off (after a short timeout) when it's lying flat on a table or desk. Very handy utility for those who don't want to be bothered to turn off the screen each time they're through looking at the screen.

jasonb

Reaction score

Well, that's only half of what Screebl does. As noted above it keeps the screen displayed when it's being held but automatically turns it off (after a short timeout) when it's lying flat on a table or desk. Very handy utility for those who don't want to be bothered to turn off the screen each time they're through looking at the screen.

I see, Keep Screen works perfectly for me. It fits my needs.