[RELEASE] What's Mine Is Yours

peteralfonso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I decided to get a bit more organized and clean up my pc (I have files and files scattered everywhere). I ended up redoing all of my clean images with the new superuser and uploading them for all to use (I know they can be hard to find on the web). I will be uploading more images soon, got too tired last night to continue. To clarify these are completely clean images, no extras, all rooted.

Android 2.0 (ESD20) Odexed
Android 2.0.1 (ESD56) Odexed
Android 2.0.1 (ESD56) Deodexed
Android 2.1 (ESE81) Odexed
Android 2.2 (FRF84B) Odexed
Android 2.2 (FRF84B) Deodexed
Android 2.2 (FRG01B) Odexed

Last edited:

nagmier

Reaction score
Nice job! I was wondering what those tweets were about yesterday, Great job I'm sure these will come in handy for some folks

Reaction score
Anyone have a quick explanation of the difference between odexed and deodexed? Thank you!

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Definitely good for unrooting phone, as the automatic Verizon update will try to update the OS thus unrooting the phone.

ha55ie boi

Reaction score
i've used some great roms by other devs.... darn great roms..... but U just make it look easy....

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw you asking for the ese81 sbf on twitter, though I never knew there was one. If you got it can you post it?

OP
P

peteralfonso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I saw you asking for the ese81 sbf on twitter, though I never knew there was one. If you got it can you post it?

Never got the sbf unfortunately, if you hear anything about it please let me know!

Oh and thanks for the votes everyone! (BTW I will never leave the original Droid phone, it made me who I am).

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Never got the sbf unfortunately, if you hear anything about it please let me know!

Oh and thanks for the votes everyone! (BTW I will never leave the original Droid phone, it made me who I am).

I think there was a ese53 sbf, but not a 81. That's why I was wondering, lol.

nailerdog

Reaction score
Pete,

I'm just a semi-technical noob that wants to move to your 2.2 ROM from an unrooted 2.1.

Any chance of a step by step guide to get there? I'm ready to jump in but just need to start at ground zero unlike most on the forum in this thread.

Thanks for all you do!

Jerry