Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
this is my froyo launcher2 compiled from froyo asop source

it has
7 screens
auto rotate(270 degrees)
significantly faster
all the dots for the screens work as should(see what i mean below in the screen shot)
the 3d app drawer works as should.
cards show 7 screens not just 5.
added some wallpapers from the droid x and from the original droid not compiled in the launcher2 source.

Launcher2 Link

my source build link

Install:
you must be running a source build not a leak(mine or jrummys. or a source rom such as sapphire or plex)
download the update.zip
use clockwork or sprecovery to install.
reboot and enjoy

If you try to install on a leak your launcher2 3d app drawer will FC

OP
INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
im in windows right now. but ill boot up into linux after im done theming. you have to be running froyo to install this.

atticus

Reaction score
i'll wait until I rock v1.2 later tonite. More of a LauncherPro fan, but i'm sure it'll rock none-the-less.

Paralda

Reaction score
By auto-rotate, do you mean an actual rotate animation, or just a flicker to 90 degrees clockwise? Because if it's the latter, I'd prefer nothing. I really want someone to develop a rotate animation.

OP
INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Do you have the code to readd autorotate back?

if all you want to do is add launcher auto rotation then go in the androidmanifest.xml and change this:

android:screenOrientation="nosensor"

to this

android:screenOrientation="sensor"

if you want it to be controlled with in settings. use this commit:

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/173740a496c316ecef3da3b4f16b5080b6487e63

its a bit old but the base is there all you have to do is add the control in settings. i remember working on this from my rom, it was a pain. billygalbreath had to help me and code a kill switch of launcher2 upon checking the ckeckbox, so that the change would take effect with out reboot.

ps. thats what i think, its been so long since ive messed with android and even longer since ive worked with launcher2