[THEME] [Release] DarkEdge UI 2.2

arrjaytea

Reaction score
This is all immensely confusing to me, so I'm just going to ask outright (rather than dig through 35 pages of thread): if I simply follow the PDF instructions from the first post with a freshly rooted D2, with the free version of Metamorph installed, will this theme apply?

I absolutely adore the look of it, but either the instructions for theming/supported devices seem incredibly vague, or I am incredibly thick for missing these details.

Maybe both.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Hey buddy no worries. What issue do you run into? Let me know because I and everyone else here on the forum would love to help you out in any way possible!

jellybean420

Reaction score
This is all immensely confusing to me, so I'm just going to ask outright (rather than dig through 35 pages of thread): if I simply follow the PDF instructions from the first post with a freshly rooted D2, with the free version of Metamorph installed, will this theme apply?

I absolutely adore the look of it, but either the instructions for theming/supported devices seem incredibly vague, or I am incredibly thick for missing these details.

Maybe both.

No go bro, this is for the droid 1 only. Maybe coming to droid x but deff not out for d2 yet. Sorry :(

$mitty

Reaction score
Kinda slow around here. I can manage without my Market and Twitter being themed correctly, but I've been spoiled having them DE'd for so long I guess I'm a little annoyed to have to look at half stock half DE versions! lol

pistol_pete

Reaction score
Kinda slow around here. I can manage without my Market and Twitter being themed correctly, but I've been spoiled having them DE'd for so long I guess I'm a little annoyed to have to look at half stock half DE versions! lol

I'm right there with you bud. Wish I knew how to fix this, I'd love to help if those guys don't have time.

carnine55

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with their calendar with this theme installed? I really like the theme, but google calendar would not sync and when I attempted to go to the settings in the calendar to pick a calendar it force closes. I apologize in advance if this has been covered, but I searched and could not find any reference to my issue. I appreciate any help. Thanks!!!

ladodger1717

Reaction score
Would be nice to have an update, but I can't complain. Not paying for it yet. As for the question about how to install the keyboard.....Just throw the .zip file on the root of your sd card and install like you would a new ROM.

Scy

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with their calendar with this theme installed? I really like the theme, but google calendar would not sync and when I attempted to go to the settings in the calendar to pick a calendar it force closes. I apologize in advance if this has been covered, but I searched and could not find any reference to my issue. I appreciate any help. Thanks!!!

I have the same problem.

mgx

Reaction score
when are we going to see DE for CM? can we please have a direct and forward answer, it would be most appreciated, thanks!