yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Blue one from caelum

http://db.tt/SPliQUA

Test it too please. U may need to uninstall the signed one from cc two posts up if u installed it. If it says uninstall not successful do it again lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Chump change one works. Mind me asking how you got it to work?

Believe it or not I did it all on my phone. Zip align and apk signing tool from market called zipsigner2 from ken ellinwood . That app will change your life lol

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 3
Believe it or not I did it all on my phone. Zip align and apk signing tool from market called zipsigner2 from ken ellinwood . That app will change your life lol

Nice. Have heard of it just never used it but will be soon. Do use zip themer and it rocks.

Blue one from caelum

http://db.tt/SPliQUA

Test it too please. U may need to uninstall the signed one from cc two posts up if u installed it. If it says uninstall not successful do it again lol

Works like a charm. Thanks man awesome as always!

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No sweat bro.

Im out of hibernation lol. Caelum will be ported as well. I'm actually running Ss 5.5 on my d1 now...I just never use it since tbolt development is up there with the d1. I love aosp. Using bootmanager to boot over between a few roms at the moment. The widget for that app is the bees knees.

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using DroidForums

jimmydene84

Reaction score
The steel blue theme u mentioned on Twitter... I haven't seen that one before. Is there a thread for it?

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using Tapatalk

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No I didn't ask permission to port it so I'm not posting in the forums. It's really nice. I'm using it lol. I only posted on twitter.

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using DroidForums

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

tbone73

Reaction score
@ yakitori, making me jealous that I dont have my D1, glad to see you throwing some love to the D1 in the way of some CC.

Not too sure. I just tried making an apk out of it the way I know. It spit out a whole bunch of errors then it wouldnt install. Ive been meaning to learn more about how to do this so I will see what I can do for you. It might take me a bit to tinker with it but ill try.

Man, I really appreciate anything you can do and thank you so much for even helping me out. Much appreciated.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 3
Well I'm still working on figuring it out. But yak posted an installable chump change one in post #298. Worked like a charm.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tbone73

Reaction score
I have and CC works great!

You're on D1? No errors and looks great? I'm in meetings all day and I want to install it but won't have time to deal with any errors unfortunately, But if it works error free I may try to install it while on smoke break. :) :icon_ banana:dancedroid

tbone73

Reaction score
Well I'm still working on figuring it out. But yak posted an installable chump change one in post #298. Worked like a charm.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'll try it out, thanks dude.

tbone73

Reaction score
Try this ...regular signed install

http://db.tt/0vQObNZ

Let me know.

Also y'all can delete carhomelauncher.apk. rename it. Bak at the end first reboot and if car home works u can delete the one above

Hey Yakitori, good to hear from you again man. My D1 has been missing his Chump Change dude..... I'll be installing it today thanks again.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Yakitori, good to hear from you again man. My D1 has been missing his Chump Change dude..... I'll be installing it today thanks again.

No problem bro! Glad I wasnt forgotten lol.

tbone73

Reaction score
I installed it and all is good, but one thing, weird, my market seemed to disappear, I re-downloaded the latest version of market from Droid-Life and it installed OK but then would not allow me to download or install, it force closed, figured i'd fix it the next and and much to my surprise it fixed itself. I rebooted my phone as i do every morning and the market just started working perfectly again. Don't know how to explain it or what actually happened but it works now. Market bug maybe, I don't know but i'm rocking the CC once again. Whiskey and coke coming on the 1st, (payday) LOL :) thanks again, and leaving the settings icons alone was a excellent idea and good move. Thanks Yak !!!! Glad you're back man. :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid