Regions Bank Is Finally Supported By Samsung Pay!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have been drooling over Samsung Pay since last years devices. I can remember just how excited about the technology I was when the rumors started leaking out. Unfortunately upon the release of the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge I was disappointed to learn that my bank was not officially supported. No sweat I thought. Surely they will support my bank soon, this is a new technology after all, I reasoned. However more than a year later Samsung Pay still did not support Regions Bank cards. I was nearly frustrated enough to swap banks.

Apparently enough of us squeaky wheels reached out to Regions. Samsung Pay finally supports their cards. I just added my two bank cards to my Samsung Pay account today. I will be giving this a try later this afternoon. I will do my best to report back here with my experience. This is one of the major features that sets Samsung devices apart from the rest, and I believe the ability to actually use your mobile device at existing pay kiosks is really the way mobile payments will be able to gain ground.

Is there anyone else here than banks with Regions? Are you as excited about this as me?