Redial App

tj1772

Reaction score
Is there a good redial app. I just need to redial a busy signal.

Thanks

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Go into the Tools & Settings, then Call Settings, and turn on "Auto Retry." It says: "Automatically redial the call if the call fails to connect."

No app needed, the phone has it as a built-in setting.

OP
T

tj1772

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll give a try. I just don't understand some of these business when you call you get a busy signal. It drives me nuts.

OP
T

tj1772

Reaction score
I think that feature is for a call that does not connect. Not a redial.

OP
T

tj1772

Reaction score
Maybe I'm asking too much. I just want an app to redial automatically when busy. I tried many apps but they require you hit a button. That defeats the purpose.

Jenngirl

Reaction score
I agree with you. I have yet to find one app that actually does an automatic redial. The Auto Retry only works if a call was lost and not if you are calling someone and they line is busy. The spec sheets for the Droid X say this option exists, however, if it does, they've done a great job of concealing it.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I agree with you. I have yet to find one app that actually does an automatic redial. The Auto Retry only works if a call was lost and not if you are calling someone and they line is busy. The spec sheets for the Droid X say this option exists, however, if it does, they've done a great job of concealing it.

Yes please do, Im still looking for one.. most phones, well, alot of phones, when you hit 'end' when a line is busy, then talk, it automatically tries the last number again.