Redeemed from BB

watersrules

Reaction score
Got my Droid a couple of days ago.. no looking back. I am a former BB Storm owner, and literally 2 weeks out of warranty, everything started going nuts on the phone (not that it was great to begin with). Needless to say, I have been saved by the Droid. Any suggestions on what to do with this old Storm? Hockey puck anyone??

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Got my Droid a couple of days ago.. no looking back. I am a former BB Storm owner, and literally 2 weeks out of warranty, everything started going nuts on the phone (not that it was great to begin with). Needless to say, I have been saved by the Droid. Any suggestions on what to do with this old Storm? Hockey puck anyone??

Welcome, watersrules! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home!

:welcome:

Amy001

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! and congrats on being a new DROID owner! you'll love it the phone is AWESOME!!!

OP
watersrules

watersrules

Reaction score
Thanks! The new Droid has been awesome.. just takes some getting used to after owning (or being owned) by a BB for 6 years.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks! The new Droid has been awesome.. just takes some getting used to after owning (or being owned) by a BB for 6 years.

Yeah, that learning curve is a little steep - no matter what phone you come from. But if you just keep at it, all of a sudden it all makes perfect sense and you have no idea how you ever lived without it! :D