Red wavy line that forms heart in Go SMS

shedroid

Reaction score
OK, So when I Go into Go sms, then I click on my husband's conversation two wavy red lines appear they come together in the middle, form a heart with two people kissing. What the heck is this?? lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
They have dones this on certain holidays - there are specific words that trigger it I believe...I have noticed it occasion as well...Around Christmas time, they had snow falling...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yep. Valentine just triggered it for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

OP
shedroid

shedroid

Reaction score
Go SMS? Thank you so much for responding... I'm known as the geeky themer girl but even hubby was looking at me crazy as I searched the internet for what that was lol it was never there when I wanted him to see haha OK thanks again

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Mrkanyewest

Reaction score
So glad someone asked about this. The heart just appeared for my girlfriend and I had no idea what she was talking about, now I can tell her that she doesn't have to be afraid of her phone anymore. :biggrin:

pehyushan

Reaction score
what cause the red wavy line to form

They have dones this on certain holidays - there are specific words that trigger it I believe...I have noticed it occasion as well...Around Christmas time, they had snow falling...

What casue the red line to form as I ont have so I was curious to see it in my fren's go sms

droidxethan

Reaction score
Saying the word "love" triggers it and saying merry Christmas triggers the snowfall. It looks really cool

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mikaselm

Reaction score
I LOVE these, the heart one was the first I had seen, such a cute surprising little touch, We know valentine and merry christmas, does anybody know any others? :D