Recovering original backup issues. Please help

OP
Sniper_5

Sniper_5

Reaction score
I can get into recovery but my only copy of 2.2 is my backup. Which won't install. But apparently I deleted my bugless file along with my theme files so ill need to redownload them.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Sniper_5

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Can I flash clockwork without rom manager?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Understand. I thought you may be able to find a copy of 2.2 to download and install.
Did you have a leaked version of 2.2?
You next option download a different rom and install.

OP
Sniper_5

Sniper_5

Reaction score
yeah I have ROM Manager with Clockwork, but he suggested ditching ROM manager. Anyways I redownloaded BB V0.4 so Im going to reinstall that with a different theme. I didnt want to go back to 2.2 FROYO unless I could get it from my recovery. Oh and yeah I had a leaked version of FROYO from AndroidPolice.com

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great! I think you will be able to install either and up and running.
Mike

OP
Sniper_5

Sniper_5

Reaction score
well thanks for the help guys! oh. I also have an issue with SetCPU FC at random. Any thoughts?

OP
Sniper_5

Sniper_5

Reaction score
The only task killer I have is passive and built into my ai system monitor widget. But I removed it anyways. There reason I'm re romming is because sometimes it takes forever for my apps to load on my screens and I've had issues with facebook not being able to update etc.

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
Removing taskiller is a bad idea if you like your battery and nice smooth operation. Instead open your taskiller and long press set cpu icon. Select ignore from the options. Also if you have yet to find it, look up wireless tether on the android market. That app in now available on the market and will allow you to turn your phone into a wifi hot spot at no additional charge. Good rom idea as alternative to bb0.4 would be simply stunning 4.7, there are many more options, its built from source, its super fast and, I have been running it for weeks now with no bugs to report.

P.s. scope out the very new watermark d theme. I've never seen one more detailed or with better icons.

OP
Sniper_5

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Yeah I actually downloaded watermarked as my next theme. I'm going to try bugless one more time. I use PDA net for USB teather at the moment. System info widget to monitor performance. Set CPU for overclock. Ai system tool was nice because it kept logs. Plus it has task killer built in.

OP
Sniper_5

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Oh do you know how to remove black glass theme? I can't seem to locate the back to stock update. Zip lol

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
If you try buggy bugless then be sure to do datawipe and load it fresh. Don't just try to install over the existing. Also to prevent lagging try these three programs...autokiller(set to aggressive or extreme), cache mate for root users and, taskiller full (menu/kill when screen off/kill at boot)

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
Simply shudown phone and reboot into recovery by holding x and power simultaneously. Perform data wipe the reboot. In time all apps should restore themselves and theme will be stock. Keep in mind that this will lose all data but will take your theme too. Also the reason your backup does not work is probably because of how you named it. When making a backup do not use spaces in the title.